Friday 29 June 2012

It's been too too long!

Oh my goodness, where have I been? Well I have been so busy working, I hardly have time to sit at a computer, and it's always difficult when you rely on public facilities as well....
But let's fill you in on how the GYM is faring. I lead the Easyline gym sessions at Low Hill still, and I am loving every minute, people are coming and training in the gym and getting RESULTS! Coming up to the 12 month mark in september and it's a success so far despite a few ups and downs in attendance, which any fitness business experiences. It costs £1 annual membership with your first session FREE. After that it's only £1.50 per session - bargain! Much cheaper than a conventional gym and it's pay as you use!
Latest development for us at Low Hill is our open day and fundraiser, here is the lovely poster I designed! Looks like fun, so if you are around on that day, call in and see us - you can help raise funds for a  very noble cause! It would be nice to see some new faces.


 Below is another fitness session which I'm working on, I've had a few clients try this already. With the approval of my local council, I use the outdoor gym equipment we have here in Wolverhampton and I combine it with fitness walking to create a great calorie burning workout which is great for toning the legs. We also work on some park bench exercises - what? I hear you ask....well come along and try it for your self!

Well I've certainly been busy working in the community, doing the best job I've ever had.


Beautiful scenery of Wednesfield Park, venue for my Summer Fitness sessions


Work your waist on this outdoor gym equipment, this one takes THREE people!

Contact me about my fitness sessions, I promise :) to try and blog again soon - perhaps I should do it weekly!
Checkout my facebook page as well:
www.facebook.com/missbsfitness

Ok, let's leave you with an exercise......let's see...


WORK THAT WAIST with a RUSSIAN TWIST!
You can use a small weight, a small kettle bell or even a bottle of water to add resistance. You could even hold a basket ball... Stand with the feet comfortably apart, knees slightly bent, tummy pulled in. Keep your breathing regular. Keeping the arms in the position shown, shoulder height, keep them in a fixed position using the WAIST to do the twist from side to side, returning to centre each time.
This will work your oblique abdominal muscles which really help pull the waistline IN, giving you those lovely scooped out sides. It's not just for ladies, men can do it too!

I'm out of here....back to the gym for more fitness fun. See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment